Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cloth diaper craziness (and a giveway you should enter...)

I am having so much fun with cloth right now - I only wish I had a cute little newborn to try a lot of these diapers on! I really need to go through everything I have and SELL some stuff to make room (and money) for the new things I'm getting. My current interests are Softbums and the Flip system. Still waiting for my first Flip cover and inserts, but they should get here this week! I'll be sure to let you know what I think... I got one Softbums cover and 6 inserts used on Diaperswappers.com. It is an All-in-Two, which means it's a cover with a snap-in liner. If the liner is just wet, (or, magically, if poo doesn't get on the cover) you just snap it out and snap another one in. If the fleece liner of the cover gets very wet you can let it air dry before you use it again.  Supposedly you can use this thing all day (or even more, if it still smells fine when dry - it sometimes smells a little when wet). I am trying it today - let's see how long we can get it to last. :) Jaina is modeling how trim it is - almost like a disposable! (They have tons of cute colors, I just managed to snag an "oyster.")
You should all enter the great giveaway they're having this month. Find it HERE!

No comments: